Last month we told you that mega-agency PanAngling/PanHunting was closing its doors, and that some clients and outfitters were in danger of losing deposits on scheduled trips. Well, the good news is, PanAngling/PanHunting has just been purchased from the bankruptcy trustee by a successful fishing guide/outfitter/lodge owner by the name of Dean Langton, who says he is going to work with all affected parties to mitigate financial losses.
At press time, Langton said he had already worked out deals with 90 percent of the client and outfitter creditors of the company, and he was working on the remaining 10 percent. "I like to do things right," Langton told The Hunting Report. "Please tell your subscribers that. If they have a beef get in touch with me."